Summer is officially in full-swing here in the Tulsa area! We love this time of year because it’s a great time to kick back, unwind and enjoy the company of those who matter with you most!
To that end, we wanted to share with you some upcoming community events that we thought you and your family might be interested in checking out.
If you end up attending one of these community events, please let us know! We’d love to hear how it goes!
Mark Your Calendar For These Tulsa Area Events in June
So without further ado, here are some upcoming events that are worth checking out if you live in the Tulsa area:
Zoorassic Park: Take your kids back in time with this special showcase at the Tulsa Zoo. Zoorassic Park 2 features 26 giant displays, including 11 dinosaur species. The exhibit also features two super-sized bug displays, including a grasshopper and ladybug. It’s a fascinating exhibit for the whole family!
- When: Now through August 31
- Where: Tulsa Zoo
- Admission: Admission to the special exhibit is just $5 per person with regular zoo admission or $4 per person for members.
- More Info: Visit http://www.tulsazoo.org/roar
Warren Theatre Summer Kids Series: This series is free to the public and includes fabulous productions of such fan favorites as The Croods, Puss in Boots, How to Train Your Dragon, The Lego Movie and Turbo.
- When: Now through August 4
- Where: Broken Arrow Warren Theatre, 1700 W. Aspen Creek Dr. in Broken Arrow
- Admission: FREE!
- More Info: Call (918) 893-3545
Local Farmer’s Market: Even if you’re not grocery shopping, the Wagoner Farmer’s Market is a great way to get out and meet your neighbors. The market is open every Thursday evening from 6:00 to 8:00pm
- When: Every Thursday
- Where: Cherokee and Main Street in Wagoner, OK
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Visit www.tulsaworld.com
Confidence Camps: This summer, bring your kids to this camp series at Guts Church in Tulsa. It’s a great way to keep them busy this summer while giving them a new skill they’ll learn for their entire lives!
- When: Starting Monday, June 15 and repeating every week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday until July 27
- Where: Guts Church, 9120 E Broken Arrow Expressway in Tulsa
- Admission: $50 per child
- More Info: Call (918) 622-4422
Interested in Relocating to Tulsa?
We hope you get a chance to check out at least one of these events this month in Tulsa. They really sound like they’ll be enjoyable events to experience!
For now, if you’re interested in relocating to Tulsa and making this your permanent home, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Accent Realtors today.
We would love to assist you by answering any questions you might have as well as providing you with some valuable home buying resources.
Until next time,