What a great month is has been for buyers here on the Tulsa, OK real estate market!
After all, the average listing price has gone down as has the average price per square foot. What’s more, the total number of home sales has decreased.
This indicates that it’s a great time to get a good price for a home here in Tulsa – and then turn a nice profit down the road.
If you’ve been on the fence about whether to purchase a home here, continue reading to learn more about the current state of the market.
An Overview of Real Estate Activity in Tulsa
Here’s what every home buyer should know about the current state of the market here in Tulsa:
- Currently there are 2,057 homes for sale on the market, including hundred that are some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between March and June, the average price per square foot for Tulsa homes was $84, down 3.4 percent from the same period a year ago.
- Also during that time period, the median sales price for homes here was $136,500, based on 363 home sales.
- When compared to a year ago, the median home sales price increased 1.1 percent, or $1,500.
- And the number of home sales decreased 67 percent.
- During the week ending on June 3, the average listing price for Tulsa homes was $254,059, down 0.3 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $255,000.
- Popular neighborhoods in Tulsa, including Lynn Lane and Maple Ridge, meanwhile, had average listing prices of $225,169 and $511,012, respectively.
We’ll Help With Your Next Tulsa Home Purchase
As you can see, it really is a great time to be a home buyer on the local housing market here in Tulsa.
Thus, if you’re ready to take that next step toward finding your dream home here, please make sure to connect with us at Accent Realtors.
We would love to assist you by answering any questions you might have as well as providing you with some valuable home buying resources. We’ll also tell you all about the available listings right now on the market.
Until next time,